How to maintain kitchen sink 304 stainless steel
1. Clean the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel frequently, and dry it at room temperature when not in use.
2. The retained water will lead to the occurrence of mineral deposits. In this case, a low-concentration vinegar solution can be used to remove such deposits, followed by a thorough rinse with water.
3. Do not allow water droplets to remain on the surface. Water with a high iron content may cause brownish-red staining marks to form on the surface.
4. Do not place mild steel or cast iron cookware in the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel for a long time.
5. Do not leave rubber dishwashing tablets, wet dishwashing sponges or other cleaning pads in the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel.
6. Household products, bleach or food containing chlorine will damage the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel.
7. Even if it is placed in a cabinet, if the container containing bleach or chemical detergent is opened, the gas or steam floating from it will cause damage to the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel below.
8. If you accidentally drop photographic medicine or solder melt into the kitchen sink 304 stainless steel, rinse it off with water immediately.
Possess many high-end stainless steel sinks with fashionable design, beautiful and practical, and fine workmanship